Monday, March 16, 2020

1920 Little Folks - Newspaper for kids.

Full scan of the entire little newspaper for kids.
Great advertisements.

If you enjoy my archives of vintage literature, I would be grateful if you would care to make a small donation (there's a button for that on the upper right hand corner of my blog). Every penny counts. It is extremely time consuming to scan & crop this literature...and often requires extreme care as much of this history is disintegrating to the touch. It's my mission to save as much of it as possible before it's final destruction.  Often the paper quality was so inferior (it was, after all meant to be disposable)...and before the mass production of toilet paper and indoor plumbing, much of this paper got used for.......well, you know what for. 

I hope you might consider sharing with your children.  I love this issue teaching self-reliance and caring for one-another.

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment