Friday, November 12, 2021

1956 Mercy School of Nursing

 I love old yearbooks. I have tons of them from elementary to college.

This is one of my favorites.  

Nurses are special people, and I dedicate these pictures to all the nurses out there. Past, present, and future.

Mercilite, the Yearbook. Published by the Senior Class of Mercy School of Nursing

Golden Anniversary. 

A few of the senior class. Ethel Joan Walker, Mary Anne Parnell, Margaret Ann Earley, and Norma Ann Sawyer.

And junior class representatives include Betty Lou Scruggs, Stello Elizabeth Davis, Betty Lee Russell, and Sadie Irene McFadden


Each of the seniors was highlighted in this manner.

If you have a relative that was in this yearbook and you'd like to see their picture, please feel free to comment or send a message. I'll try to get it posted for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment