Tuesday, November 8, 2022

1950 Crochet Pattern ~ Free

 Free always seems to capture interest.

I am passionate about sharing history.  Needlework was such an important part of daily life in the past. The patience, time, and talent it took to create some of the beautiful works of art continue to astonish me. 

The time it takes to scan these books, newspapers, magazines, and other historic documents...so although I'm sharing one pattern here, I'm hopeful that you will consider purchasing the entire book.  

I work full time in a manufacturing facility, so I'm sure many of you can appreciate the love and sincere desire to not only preserve the history, but also encourage people to incorporate small pieces of history into their modern lives.



Here is a link to the ENTIRE book with many patterns!

And the price is right! Cheap.  Any purchase helps me continue scanning.  THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Click this link that will open a new window and will take you to the 15 page pattern book.

1950 Furniture Topper Crochet Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment