Monday, March 27, 2017

Where are these people NOW?

There was a great section in THE AMERICAN MAGAZINE, published through the 1950s that highlighted "America's Interesting People".  This is one of my favorite sections of the magazines.  I'd love to know where these people are, or if they are no longer with us, where the children or grandchildren are. Do they know about the articles?  Are they following in the tradition of whatever was highlighted?


Spread the word.....help me reach these people so I can talk with them and possibly provide an update to the articles.  That would be FUN!


This would be such a fun project.....and sharing the information with friends, relatives, and neighbors of these outstanding individuals....I think I will continue to share these and see if I can locate some of these folks.





No comments:

Post a Comment