Saturday, March 31, 2018

1966 USS Constellation China Sea

Images of our brave soldiers throughout history are always a source of fascination for me.

My father was a sailor and our family history is full of brave soldiers that sacrificed for our freedom.

I found this book at a yard sale; one that was going to be thrown in the trash if it wasn't purchased by the end of the day. 

I've done a post earlier, and this is a continuation of some images from the book.  I hope someone that served about this vessel (or a relative of one of these soldiers) will find a picture that brings them great joy.

Saying Goodbye.  I love the little boy in sailor outfit on his hip!

Control Room?

Everything ship shape (no pun intended).

I wonder who this is???

Tractor work

 Be careful with that bomb!

 Muscle Building exercises

The book had very few color pictures, but this is one of them. Pilot climbing in cockpit.
 

 Prepare for take off

And more muscle building exercises.

Please let me know if you'd like to see more pictures from this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment